HSKS Logo & Dueling Club Deadlines  

Posted by Winnie in

Please note that the Dueling Club deadline is today! I know I reminding you late. If it slipped your mind and you would like to sign up on the 11th, please contact Agatha Vablatsky via the rav thread. She may still have a spot for you.

Also, Wednesday is the last day to qualify points for having the HSKS 7 logo in the sidebar of your blog.

Please be looking for our first House point update on Monday, February 16.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at Tuesday, February 10, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Anonymous  

hehe I've had the HSKS7 logo in my sidebar since about a week or so after HSKS6 wrapped up :)

February 10, 2009 at 10:31 PM

I thought the deadline for dueling club was yesterday?

February 11, 2009 at 8:42 AM

Post a Comment