Sock Poll  

Posted by Emma Wigworthy

This autumn Lark Books are publishing a book of sock patterns that includes a design they commissioned me to do. The book is to be called 'The Joy of Sox' so it may not surprise you to know that I named my very womanly design 'Pink Passion'! A wish to include some fun sock-knitting data in the book has led to a request for the designers to publicise an online poll among their knitting friends. As you are all the best knitting friends I have, I'm inviting you to respond to this poll. It is anonymous, so please be assured that your footsie habits will not be made generally known by participating!

This entry was posted on Saturday, February 28, 2009 at Saturday, February 28, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Will the link take you right to the poll?

February 28, 2009 at 8:23 AM

Sorry about that - I've fixed it!

February 28, 2009 at 1:01 PM

voted :)

February 28, 2009 at 3:14 PM

I polled. :D

February 28, 2009 at 7:16 PM

i polled, but the results are kinda mis-leading...

March 1, 2009 at 10:32 PM

Post a Comment