Hello Snakies! This week's quiz is curtesy of Ms. Belladonna Boomslang. Please post the answers to your blog by Midnight Friday, February 27th.
These are short answer questions. Try to answer them completely - if three people do something, for example, give all three names. When you have done the quiz and posted on your blog, please come comment here so we can go check it. Thanks!
1. Harry discovers in Regulus' room that he and Regulus have something uncommon and unexpected in common. What is this, and how did he figure it out?
2.On three ocassions former professors can be presumed to have "visited" the trio while they are in "exhile" - which professors and which ocassions would these be?
3. How do Ron and Harry get into the Ministry?
4. Who is the blond-haired boy, and why is he important?
5. How is the exception that food cannot be conjured classified?
6. Where does the trio first run into Dean Thomas?
7. Bathilda Bagshot does not speak in front of Hermione and Ron because....
8. Who can Harry be said to have buried in Deathly Hallows?
9. Which Horcruxes has Harry actually seen in person before the book starts?
10. Who actually destroys each of the Horcruxes?
Tom Riddle's grandfather inherited the stone of resurrection. Harry's father inherited the invisibility cloak. What does this imply about Tom Riddle and Harry Potter?