Dueling Club, Round 2  

Posted by Agatha Vablatsky in

Good morning Duelers! This round, I attempted to have a theme week with the theme being ‘Diamonds In The Rough’.

Each pattern (with the exception of the newly added crochet gloves, which were a last minute addition) has a diamond motif of some sort within the pattern!

Here are the links for the patterns for round two (including links to the patterns on ravelry in case you would like to look at them).


As always, here are a few reminders: First, NO OVERNIGHT SHIPPING. Second, please email me at hsksduelclub at gmail dot com AND post to the HSKS7 dueling club ravelry thread when you receive your item. This will help both me and all the other duelers keep track of winners. Third, you must send an item to your partner win or lose. If you lose a duel, you can send the partially (or fully) completed item or yarn required to make the item. And fourth, HAVE FUN!!!

Best of luck everyone!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 3, 2009 at Tuesday, March 03, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

9 comments

The knit mitts don't have a diamond motif, and I think the knit mitts, and the crochet mitts are the same as last duel round...didn't know if they were supposed to be or not, just thought I'd mention it! ;)

March 3, 2009 at 7:48 AM

Nevermind...it's only the RAv links that are wrong...they link to last weeks patterns. :D

March 3, 2009 at 7:50 AM
Anonymous  

Phelly, good luck!
I'll be doing a button instead of velcro...

March 3, 2009 at 8:00 AM

Good Luck everybody!!
Antonio, get her good!! lol

March 3, 2009 at 8:39 AM

Good luck everyone! Go Ravenclaw! :)

March 3, 2009 at 9:51 AM

Sorry! I changed the ravelry links to make them accurate. I had a heck of a time getting the links to work this morning so I must have reverted back to an earlier version of my post.

March 3, 2009 at 10:11 AM

Good Luck everyone. Go Slytherin!!!!

March 3, 2009 at 11:13 AM

woe is me, i cannot start until after 10pm EST. :)

March 3, 2009 at 11:24 AM

SOAR RAVENCLAW!!!!!

March 3, 2009 at 12:02 PM

Post a Comment