Dueling Club, Semifinal Round  

Posted by Agatha Vablatsky in

Good evening Duelers! This round's theme is Twilight! I know we're all here because we share a love of all things Harry Potter but these patterns were gorgeous and both are based on items worn in the Twilight movie. So, here goes:

Knit Hat Bracket Pattern
Bella's Hat
Bella's Hat, Ravelry Link

Knit Mittens/Gloves Bracket Pattern
Bella's Mittens
Bella's Mittens, Ravelry Link

Best of luck everyone!

This entry was posted on Friday, March 27, 2009 at Friday, March 27, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

oooh this was a fun pattern. i hope my spell gets there first :)

March 28, 2009 at 10:39 PM

I WANT THESE MITTENS!!!

March 29, 2009 at 2:37 PM

OK, the mittens are way easier than they should be......I would make the cable and decrease round at the same time to simplify it, but otherwise, it is very straightforward and makes a thick warm mitt!

March 29, 2009 at 3:53 PM

These are my favorite mittens ♥ I made them for myself for Christmas!

March 30, 2009 at 6:11 AM

Post a Comment