PIX!!  

Posted by Jen


ok so here is the pic of my wonderful RAOK from the great Penelope C. She sent me a teaser as to what she's going to be spoiling me.
The little blue yarn is 60.5 yards of the first yarn she spun on her new wheel! Isn't that so sweet! She personally designed the recipe cards for me in hopes that I would get an interest in baking. I save the best for last, the beaded row counter! it is so pretty!! I just love the colors!! The red is so cherry you could eat them! lol Now to learn how to use it... ; )
Thanks again Pene I just love it all and am so geeked about getting spoiled by you!!

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 5, 2009 at Sunday, April 05, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

What an awesome RAOK!

April 5, 2009 at 10:58 AM

Thanks! I did an Ooops and posted here when I thought I was posting to my blog. lol
Yeah I love this raok!

April 6, 2009 at 6:29 AM

that is a nice RAOK!!!

April 6, 2009 at 10:29 AM

Post a Comment