My awesome package!!!  

Posted by Juney



Okay, I finally got my awesome package picture posted! Check out the KnitPicks yarn in Gryffindor colors....enough to make the HSKS bag!!! The most spectacular Crystal Palace Needles! These are by far the nicest needles I have ever owned! There is some yummy tea with a super Starbucks mug. A beautiful journal to help me keep up with my projects and other things! A delicious candy bar! Beautiful...beautiful stitchmarkers by Bumblebirch Designs! Two washclothes and a coaster...all hand-made! And, last, but far from least a hand-made bag! I absolutely love it all and feel very, very spoiled! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Olive!!!! You are the best!

Hexy

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 9, 2009 at Saturday, May 09, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

You're so very welcome! It's been a pleasure spoiling you this term!! :)

May 10, 2009 at 7:36 AM

Post a Comment