Welcome Professor Solum  

Posted by Wisteria Lovegood in

I know that everyone is anxious to meet the new Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor. Since the term has already started and most of us have DADA on our schedules, I guess it's time to introduce him. He's quite shy and it wasn't easy for me to convince him that Hogwarts students are well behaved and will act with decorum. So, please, no squealing, lunging, touching or drooling!

I am proud to introduce Professor Fervens Solum!



This is Professor Solum's first teaching position. He has been very involved in private research and, of course, I've made myself available to help him continue that private research. He's really quite talented!

He has told me that there is something embarrassing about his name, but he won't tell me what. Hmmmm...must figure this out.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 3, 2009 at Tuesday, February 03, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

9 comments

No squealing, lunging, touching, or drooling? Oh well, that still leaves shooting lustful glances across a crowded classroom, writing highly inappropriate scenes in our diaries and plotting to get detention.

February 3, 2009 at 6:18 AM

Well Wisty, if there's no squealing, lunging, touching or drooling, how on Earth are you going to be his assistant? Looks like I'll have to take over for you . . .

February 3, 2009 at 7:01 AM
Anonymous  

No squealing, lunging, touching, or drooling, eh? Oh well, its a good thing that he does absolutely nothing for me. But then again, I am sure dear Wisty will do enough squealing, lunging, touching, and drooling for all of us. I am sure that won't stop anyone from trying to help her out though. :)

February 3, 2009 at 7:32 AM

I fully approve :3 (and I totally forgot about James!)

February 3, 2009 at 8:34 AM

All squealing, lunging, touching and drooling will be handled completely by Wisteria I am sure. He has no idea what he is in for this year. ::grin::

February 3, 2009 at 9:51 AM

I will squeal quietly off in the corner when he is not around...Thank you very much. :P

February 3, 2009 at 2:23 PM

He NEEDS me! Just sayin!

February 3, 2009 at 6:52 PM

Lavender! Thought you were hooked on the potions master! You have to share......well, some anyway.

February 3, 2009 at 7:39 PM

No what.....that just takes all the fun out of it.

Can we drool and such while discussing him in our common rooms?

February 5, 2009 at 12:36 AM

Post a Comment